neverme

Active Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2014
Messages
274
Hey guys,
I don't know if any of you remember me. Everything has changed.. even the direction changed..
I have not played for months.. years.. I don't know.. I used to play on TTT and Jailbreak.. but for the past years, I was mostly playing competition..
=
I won't be play much anyway..
I once started ttt server with a few other admins.. lol been a while now.
=
I will try to attend the admin training because it has been like 3 years lol.. a few things changed.... meanwhile, when I play, I won't admin on the ttt server unless there is a racist word or such big things..
Last time i was admining..it was when the cuss words were not allowed :D

Thanks

P.S.:
im french canadian so.. sorry for any mistakes..
 
Last edited:
Welcome back, now we can go back to our ttt schemes like we used to.
 
I remember, the good old days were with you and I'm excited to see you back in the community. Welcome back brotha, good to see you my mans
 

Latest posts

Back
Top