Hey guys,
I don't know if any of you remember me. Everything has changed.. even the direction changed..
I have not played for months.. years.. I don't know.. I used to play on TTT and Jailbreak.. but for the past years, I was mostly playing competition..
=
I won't be play much anyway..
I once started ttt server with a few other admins.. lol been a while now.
=
I will try to attend the admin training because it has been like 3 years lol.. a few things changed.... meanwhile, when I play, I won't admin on the ttt server unless there is a racist word or such big things..
Last time i was admining..it was when the cuss words were not allowed
Thanks
P.S.:
im french canadian so.. sorry for any mistakes..
I don't know if any of you remember me. Everything has changed.. even the direction changed..
I have not played for months.. years.. I don't know.. I used to play on TTT and Jailbreak.. but for the past years, I was mostly playing competition..
=
I won't be play much anyway..
I once started ttt server with a few other admins.. lol been a while now.
=
I will try to attend the admin training because it has been like 3 years lol.. a few things changed.... meanwhile, when I play, I won't admin on the ttt server unless there is a racist word or such big things..
Last time i was admining..it was when the cuss words were not allowed

Thanks
P.S.:
im french canadian so.. sorry for any mistakes..
Last edited:



























. at least we have PG's style...?

