Who plays still?

Sampaio

Active Member
=(e)=
Joined
Aug 26, 2018
Messages
349
Hi,

I had a semi active account in legion, with a level 110. Then I stopped. I honestly didn't wanna pay monthly to play.

I liked playing this game, and may come back to it. If you play this game.. tell me your blizzard ID, also what realm do you play on?
 
Last edited:
Im playing it still, and im only lvl 114 with my main i play on wildhammer ally and i play on eu server
 
Definitely coming back for Classic WoW.

Oh ya!!! Can't forget that. While, I really love my Death Knight class. I am all for playing classic WoW instead. I am pretty sure a huge number of people would return when the classic WoW is released.
 
been playing whole current expansion on EU- Tarren Mill hit me up battletag is Masterblode#2198 character ?hr???c

HORDE
 
I'm still subbed lol but haven't played all last year, hope to get back into the game soon
 
Last edited:
The last few expansions haven't looked all that impressive, or caught my attention, this one however, looks like it could be loads of fun.
 
Hey strangers, been years since i poked my head into eGO. used raid lead back in the early cataclysm days and for nostalgic sakes came on the forums to see what was happening where i spent a good 5-6 years of my life making friends and gaming in WoW and css divisions. If anyone still remembers me hit me up on bnet was thinking of resubbing but old friends no longer play anymore. Notorious#11842

nomad? jake? hit me up its been a minute hey or everyone send me a message on the forums! ill check in more regularly with the people i grew up with.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top