M Midway Thread Junky Joined Jul 28, 2007 Messages 923 Jan 28, 2008 #5 Good job Munch! I knew YOU would catch you sooner or later.
M Mostly Harmless Internet Traffic Regulator =(e)= Joined Sep 10, 2007 Messages 3,042 Jan 28, 2008 #6 WAY TO GO DUDE!!!!!!
W Wal-Mart Security Wall-E Joined Jun 23, 2007 Messages 2,454 Jan 28, 2008 #7 [quote1201578548=Midway] Good job Munch! I knew YOU would catch you sooner or later. [/quote1201578548] HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
[quote1201578548=Midway] Good job Munch! I knew YOU would catch you sooner or later. [/quote1201578548] HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
T theraineydaze Active Member Joined Oct 6, 2007 Messages 314 Jan 28, 2008 #9 another aimbot criminal down!
X xRomanticDeathx Thread Junky Joined Nov 24, 2007 Messages 790 Jan 29, 2008 #10 Hey Munch i heard you banned a hacker and yourself at the same time, hummmm...
B Blazing Heat EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 19, 2006 Messages 7,122 Jan 29, 2008 #11 Hahhaha xD Lol @ Munch!
Deathscythe EGO Addict Joined Aug 19, 2007 Messages 1,245 Jan 29, 2008 #12 [quote1201606862=xRomanticDeathx] Hey Munch i heard you banned a hacker and yourself at the same time, hummmm... [/quote1201606862] He went to ban a hacker but then he banned himself... then I banned who he was really trying to ban!
[quote1201606862=xRomanticDeathx] Hey Munch i heard you banned a hacker and yourself at the same time, hummmm... [/quote1201606862] He went to ban a hacker but then he banned himself... then I banned who he was really trying to ban!
B blackhawksniper EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 6,861 Jan 29, 2008 #13 Oh Boy..........
2sl0w Ethereal =(eGO)= Joined Nov 12, 2007 Messages 2,456 Jan 29, 2008 #14 watch which way you point that ban stick buddy. lol.
G GuardianRayovac I made one post Joined Jan 26, 2008 Messages 15 Jan 29, 2008 #15 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA...(insert breath)....HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.... Oh man, that was way funny.... watch out there munchie poo
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA...(insert breath)....HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.... Oh man, that was way funny.... watch out there munchie poo
T Tangerine EGO Addict Joined Dec 10, 2007 Messages 1,284 Jan 29, 2008 #16 Haha, that's awesome. I almost kicked myself the other day, so I know how easy it is to hit the wrong button.
Haha, that's awesome. I almost kicked myself the other day, so I know how easy it is to hit the wrong button.
M MajorInMurder EGO Addict Joined Mar 23, 2007 Messages 1,255 Jan 29, 2008 #17 Some guy told me to ban him, cuz he was playing too much. Smooth move munch, (i always knew something was wrong with that kid). JPing
Some guy told me to ban him, cuz he was playing too much. Smooth move munch, (i always knew something was wrong with that kid). JPing
Zack Active Member Joined Jan 31, 2008 Messages 353 Jan 29, 2008 #18 I knew Munch was a hacker ever since I played with him Nice going XD