Cript Poster =(e)= Joined Jul 5, 2016 Messages 185 Jul 22, 2020 #1 EdgeGamers - Recent Chat Log isn't working anymore. I use it to verify complaints relating to racism, profanity, etc in chat but can't do so at the moment.
EdgeGamers - Recent Chat Log isn't working anymore. I use it to verify complaints relating to racism, profanity, etc in chat but can't do so at the moment.
Cascsiany Dust 2 Devotee Sr. Manager Joined Aug 4, 2010 Messages 4,208 Jul 23, 2020 #2 This has been an issue since April. I put in a notice then about it. Admin spray abilities have also been down since then too. New Request - CS:S - Dust 2 - CSS chat logs not uploading to GameMe
This has been an issue since April. I put in a notice then about it. Admin spray abilities have also been down since then too. New Request - CS:S - Dust 2 - CSS chat logs not uploading to GameMe
ghost i love you ♥ =(eGO)= Joined Aug 20, 2018 Messages 3,106 Jul 23, 2020 #3 i know mg csgo chat logs don’t work either :-(