Sammie Famous =(e)= Joined Jul 5, 2016 Messages 551 Jul 24, 2020 #1 CSGO TTT Since last update D's no longer spawn with tazer but if they buy it from shop and use it it will kill people. Also as ego I don't see damage logs, only kills and buys, other EG on server sees damage logs.
CSGO TTT Since last update D's no longer spawn with tazer but if they buy it from shop and use it it will kill people. Also as ego I don't see damage logs, only kills and buys, other EG on server sees damage logs.
LukePyro News Manager Joined Jan 16, 2019 Messages 724 Jul 24, 2020 #2 +1 I think they are working on the taser issue, unsure of the damage logs. To my understanding the console doesn't give damage logs on TTT. Last edited: Jul 24, 2020
+1 I think they are working on the taser issue, unsure of the damage logs. To my understanding the console doesn't give damage logs on TTT.
Bara Rookie Joined Jun 23, 2018 Messages 61 Jul 24, 2020 #3 SourceMod update is required, Valve changed the CTakeDamageInfo structure which results into this bug.
SourceMod update is required, Valve changed the CTakeDamageInfo structure which results into this bug.
Kaden I'm unoriginal. Joined Apr 20, 2020 Messages 862 Jul 24, 2020 #4 They are working on all of the issues that came with this update, be patient it will be done and fixed ASAP.
They are working on all of the issues that came with this update, be patient it will be done and fixed ASAP.
EchoFX Echo Effects Joined Oct 30, 2019 Messages 1,174 Jul 24, 2020 #5 Snowy said: +1 I think they are working on the taser issue, unsure of the damage logs. To my understanding the console doesn't give damage logs on TTT. Click to expand... The console is supposed to show damage logs for admins. eG's can still see damage. Apparently eGO's can't.
Snowy said: +1 I think they are working on the taser issue, unsure of the damage logs. To my understanding the console doesn't give damage logs on TTT. Click to expand... The console is supposed to show damage logs for admins. eG's can still see damage. Apparently eGO's can't.
Custom Stats - =(eGO)= Joined Dec 24, 2017 Messages 5,468 Jul 24, 2020 #6 Sammie This has been fixed~ ~Closed