Denied JB nextmap & timeleft

Wahtur

just vibin
=(e)=
Joined
Apr 13, 2020
Messages
518
Not sure if the plugin was removed or if it broke, but the update with timeleft and nextmap displaying to everyone only worked for like a few hours before it quit displaying to everyone. Would be pretty nice if it came back!
 
I am not sure if I am correct but I think it came with the map and then it was getting spammed so custom took it off the map. Don't take my word for it though.
 
Am glad that was removed, People spammed chat all day Using "Timeleft"

I think it came with jb_glow_b1 or any of those new maps, It was really annoying.
 
Assuming this was done intentionally.

If you want this to come back, please make a suggestion post so CS LE can see the communities reaction.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top