$70 Thanksgiving giveaway

I am thankful for all the amazing people i have met.
I am thankful for my family, and all the love and support they have given me through life.
@bulba1 @Luminite G gian @ms.sanda @Belt
And hope everyone has a great thanksgiving :)
 
I am thankful for living in a free country.
I'm thankful that there are so many amazing people in this community that help me through a lot even if they don't know it.
I am thankful for my family and loved ones.
@ih @ImACherrys
Have a great thanksgiving even tho mine's already passed :)(y)
 
1. This newfound happiness that I have in life
2. Having people to care about that also care for me.
3. Being able to say that I’ve fixed myself as a person and gotten out of the dark state I had put myself in

b t b t @peloc
 
I am thankful for my family, and everything they provide.
I am thankful for the privilege to live in a safety.
I am thankful for everyone in eGO making my coronacation amazing.
@bulba1 @CT 5555
 
1. I’m thankful for my family and friends
2. I’m thankful for being accepted into this awesome community 🙂
3. I’m thankful for a comfortable home and the stuff I have

@CT 5555 @DeerFat
 
1. Thankful for my family being with me no matter what
2. All my friends here on eGO no matter how dumb and mean I was lol
3. Anyone that keeps me healthy and exercise no matter what

@Divine @Luna
 

Latest posts

Back
Top