$70 Thanksgiving giveaway

View attachment 1677

THANKSGIVING GIVEAWAY
I will be hosting a $70 thanksgiving giveaway. Two lucky individuals will be walking away with a $35 amazon e gift card code.

Draw Date: November 26 2020

How to enter
1. Be a member of the community (e tag and above)
2. Say 3 things you're thankful for in your life
3. Tag a friend or 2


Since thanksgiving already passed in canada, i'll say the 3 things im thankful for:

1. A roof over my head and food on the table
2. My family
3. My friends on eGO and irl
platypushunter platypushunter
1. i am thankful for my family.
2. i am thankful for my home.
3. i am thankful for my friends.
 
im thankful for everyone i have met in ego
im thankful for my family
and im thankful for life
friends is everyone so not enought tags
 
Well I am thankful for being able to be a part of this great community
I am also thankful for having amazing friends
And im thankful for having a loving family
@Luminite and Belakk Belakk well i mean i know lums my friend but idk if Belakks likes me
 
I am thankful for:
  • My birthday is not on February 29th.
  • Duct tape (I live in Texas)
  • For the US Constitution
  • For my dad and mom meeting
  • For EGO CSS server. I don’t have time to get board anymore.
 
I am thankful for :
1. My doctors, helping me through this difficult time in life
2. My friends and family who openly love and support me unconditionally.
3. The EC's of this wonderful community taking time out of their day to coordinate and organize events for us all to enjoy!

@Buster @bakr @SuperNova2501 @heidi
 
I'm thankful for:
1. Friends online and irl friends and how they always know how to make me laugh, even if it's by making fun of me.
2. My family (@Zacc)
3. Being able to go to college and do the things I love to do.

@santa @Power_Outlet @Belt @Bowl of Water @kuantum @nimmyjeutron @Semo @Erk @slain @Theotherclownspeople @Thekzsquad @TheJbpeeps
I could list a lot more people but the list would be too long
 

Latest posts

Back
Top