- Joined
- Nov 25, 2018
- Messages
- 328
1. Thankful to my dad for always supporting me
2. eGO for giving me shit to do all day, and a great group of friends
3. @heidi for introducing me to this wonderful community. I appreciate you
Last edited:
View attachment 1677
THANKSGIVING GIVEAWAY
I will be hosting a $70 thanksgiving giveaway. Two lucky individuals will be walking away with a $35 amazon e gift card code.
Draw Date: November 26 2020
How to enter
1. Be a member of the community (e tag and above)
2. Say 3 things you're thankful for in your life
3. Tag a friend or 2
Since thanksgiving already passed in canada, i'll say the 3 things im thankful for:
1. A roof over my head and food on the table
2. My family
3. My friends on eGO and irl
haven’t gotten any simp points yet, painrobster914
Kaarma @Semo
1. Thankful to my dad for always supporting me
2. eGO for giving me shit to do all day, and a great group of friends
3. @heidi for introducing me to this wonderful community. I appreciate you