- Joined
- Aug 3, 2020
- Messages
- 18
Well-done you do excellent. Giveaway to others is great habit.
@heidi , @Damon ,

Firstly, I'd like to thank @Andrew for helping me regain access to my account, and secondly @Divine. In my mind, I believe we always had a great connection, and I appreciated playing and working with you.unfortunately the giveaway ended earlyI am thankful for life, my family and my ex-girlfriend, now extremely close friends.
There's a lot to tag and I've lost contact to many since my inactivity, who I hope to regain contact with again. I remember when they were all little puppies, and I the big bad wolf. Haha.Firstly, I'd like to thank @Andrew for helping me regain access to my account, and secondly @Divine. In my mind, I believe we always had a great connection, and I appreciated playing and working with you.
Thanks for the giveaway by the way!
unfortunately the giveaway ended early

Because he explained it above, he ended it earlyThat sucks! Why didn't they put a deadline on the contest? It does say the drawing will be on the 26th. I thought I still had time.
So unfair!
![]()
And the winners of the early ThanksGiving Giveaway isLedzo and
Architect of Life Will be pming you on discord your amazon code