$70 Thanksgiving giveaway

Will be ending the giveaway today and picking the winners,as i feel like alot of people have entered so you have untill 3pm pst ti enter if you havent already

And good luck to all!
 
I am thankful for my friends, however few there may be. They are the reason I wake up in the morning :) @heidi , @Damon , Luffy Luffy etc.
I am thankful for this community, and the way it's shaped me.
I am thankful for my friends once again, cause y'all just put up with my shit constantly :)

Luffy Luffy you're pretty amazing :)

Boo <3
 
I am thankful for life, my family and my ex-girlfriend, now extremely close friends.

There's a lot to tag and I've lost contact to many since my inactivity, who I hope to regain contact with again. I remember when they were all little puppies, and I the big bad wolf. Haha. :p Firstly, I'd like to thank @Andrew for helping me regain access to my account, and secondly @Divine. In my mind, I believe we always had a great connection, and I appreciated playing and working with you.

Thanks for the giveaway by the way!
 
I am thankful for life, my family and my ex-girlfriend, now extremely close friends.

There's a lot to tag and I've lost contact to many since my inactivity, who I hope to regain contact with again. I remember when they were all little puppies, and I the big bad wolf. Haha. :p Firstly, I'd like to thank @Andrew for helping me regain access to my account, and secondly @Divine. In my mind, I believe we always had a great connection, and I appreciated playing and working with you.

Thanks for the giveaway by the way!
unfortunately the giveaway ended early
 
I'm thankful for!

1) The health of my mother.
2) The health of my cat Bobo.
3) All the great people I've met and gamed with in edgegamers since I joined way back 2008. So sad to see many of them gone or who have moved on with their lives. But it's always nice to make new friends within this clan.

@JohnT
@Artemis

Great people I've known and played with through-out the many years I've been playing in this great clan. And still my good friends that I communicate with once in a blue moon.

Be safe everyone and happy gaming!
 
That sucks! Why didn't they put a deadline on the contest? It does say the drawing will be on the 26th. I thought I still had time.

So unfair!

:(
 
Ok! All good! I'll try to be more alert if there is another contest. Happy T-Day to those who celebrate. Be safe out there!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top