- Joined
- Oct 6, 2019
- Messages
- 290
Currently in the server we have this rule:
No robbing or kidnapping of Law Enforcement or EMS. These individuals may be held up but not robbed.
My suggestion is that this rule is changed to: No Robbing of Law Enforcement or EMS. These individuals may be held up but not robbed.
My reason for this is that during my time on the server, as a cop and a criminal, I have never seen a "bad" scenario involving the rare occasion where a cop does get kidnapped, I've seen it happen numerous times, and it can really create a fantastic RP scene.
This is a short post and I would like to leave it open for discussion, and add my thoughts where I can, maybe there is something incredibly stupid about my idea that I am missing here, but from as far I can tell, there is no reason for this not being allowed.
No robbing or kidnapping of Law Enforcement or EMS. These individuals may be held up but not robbed.
My suggestion is that this rule is changed to: No Robbing of Law Enforcement or EMS. These individuals may be held up but not robbed.
My reason for this is that during my time on the server, as a cop and a criminal, I have never seen a "bad" scenario involving the rare occasion where a cop does get kidnapped, I've seen it happen numerous times, and it can really create a fantastic RP scene.
This is a short post and I would like to leave it open for discussion, and add my thoughts where I can, maybe there is something incredibly stupid about my idea that I am missing here, but from as far I can tell, there is no reason for this not being allowed.
Upvote
3



















