It's one of those spots that are really hard to objectify if it's camping or not.
If they are purposefully staring into the spot in the lava, and trying to check if there's an awp peaking out every 5 seconds, then it would most likely be camping. But I do not think it's fair to say that standing on there alone is camping. It's all about intent here, which would make this really up to admin discretion, but I wouldn't personally admin just standing up there.
Also on a side note, you know that when you take that TP you get teleported inside of the statue, not immediately on top. I don't think I've really ever heard of someone choosing to fight ontop of the statue, rather than inside of it
Long story short, no, but if someone is purposefully trying to push the rules to get cheeky kills, I'd admin them