- Joined
- Apr 24, 2021
- Messages
- 5
To begin with I do understand the point of this is to keep it RP as much as possible and realistic to an extent. Please take all of this with a big fat grain of salt you're doing amazing work !
1. Issue: Realistic economy but no low buck option
With the current economy cars are too expensive we are force to steal to travel for a long distances, which if you trying to have a clean record can't be done much. Yes bicycle are good at first but going to sandy shores and back is an issue if you don't want to leave the server and come back 'breaks roleplay'.
Suggestion: Have a dealership sell bad slow/CHEAP cars, similar how you can go to a junkyard or a really low end dealer today and get a 500$ car. All the options we have now are new.
2. Issue: Time allocation/management
This is an issue that seems to only concern me from what the discord is saying but I truly feel like I'm not the only one. Following the current economy if I play 6-10 hours a week which is already a lot of time in a regular adult life, I will only be able to buy a car in about a month of gameplay which totally kills the point of travelling and discovering new things/people and literally impossible to buy a store in less than a couple months.
Suggestion: Make the economy less harsh this is still a game after all and you should have fun playing/RP'ing, a good example of that is stealing a car for the car thief, you get paid 100$ but you have to buy a gun, ammo and pay the NPC 40$ for the location, just to get your return on investment your looking at 3-4 hours or more if you screw up.
3. Issue: Forced FOMO for stores without a pausing system
I'll try to explain to the best of my ability for this one lets say you're on vacation you grind the game 40-60 hours in that week you have enough to buy a gas station and a store your happy life is good, something happens in your life your PC breaks, your internet provider is being troublesome, close family died, your sent to military school etc etc, you'll simply lose what you worked 60 hours plus for it's not really motivating to come back and restart now that you have less time since your and a regular work schedule.
Suggestion: To be fair to everyone make a pausing system or a for sale system, let me explain. Something is up and you know your about to go for a month simply go into your store and basically disable it for a month. OR you can list it for sale at whatever the price you desire for a month where it's literally a for sale sign without needing you because you will be away.
4. Issue: Hard to focus on RP because grinding is now the way of life
I really appreciated the way the new server works and all the implementations, but RP took a big step back because it's hard to earn anything in a reasonable amount of time (Goes back to my 6-10 hours a week analogy) even harder than in regular GTA V so far I've only tested jobs and that's it, I didn't talk to many people didn't work with anyone I just worked and I understand that this is a serious RP but coming of work IRL to Work in game and only work is not really RP'ing or participating much to the experience.
Opinion: " If the RP is really the main focus of the game working and gridding, getting stuff should be the easy part Roleplay should be at it's core, not gridding the same job for 40 hours." If that is the goal that is okay too
just not one I will be participating as much as required for good RP because of my IRL time schedule. (Personal Problem)
Suggestion: for this one I honestly don't really have a suggestion it 's really just to keep in mind when adjusting job rate and other factors.
Thank you for your time whoever reads this I tried my best to analyze it in a logical way. I appreciate all the effort everyone as put in, this community rocks !
1. Issue: Realistic economy but no low buck option
With the current economy cars are too expensive we are force to steal to travel for a long distances, which if you trying to have a clean record can't be done much. Yes bicycle are good at first but going to sandy shores and back is an issue if you don't want to leave the server and come back 'breaks roleplay'.
Suggestion: Have a dealership sell bad slow/CHEAP cars, similar how you can go to a junkyard or a really low end dealer today and get a 500$ car. All the options we have now are new.
2. Issue: Time allocation/management
This is an issue that seems to only concern me from what the discord is saying but I truly feel like I'm not the only one. Following the current economy if I play 6-10 hours a week which is already a lot of time in a regular adult life, I will only be able to buy a car in about a month of gameplay which totally kills the point of travelling and discovering new things/people and literally impossible to buy a store in less than a couple months.
Suggestion: Make the economy less harsh this is still a game after all and you should have fun playing/RP'ing, a good example of that is stealing a car for the car thief, you get paid 100$ but you have to buy a gun, ammo and pay the NPC 40$ for the location, just to get your return on investment your looking at 3-4 hours or more if you screw up.
3. Issue: Forced FOMO for stores without a pausing system
I'll try to explain to the best of my ability for this one lets say you're on vacation you grind the game 40-60 hours in that week you have enough to buy a gas station and a store your happy life is good, something happens in your life your PC breaks, your internet provider is being troublesome, close family died, your sent to military school etc etc, you'll simply lose what you worked 60 hours plus for it's not really motivating to come back and restart now that you have less time since your and a regular work schedule.
Suggestion: To be fair to everyone make a pausing system or a for sale system, let me explain. Something is up and you know your about to go for a month simply go into your store and basically disable it for a month. OR you can list it for sale at whatever the price you desire for a month where it's literally a for sale sign without needing you because you will be away.
4. Issue: Hard to focus on RP because grinding is now the way of life
I really appreciated the way the new server works and all the implementations, but RP took a big step back because it's hard to earn anything in a reasonable amount of time (Goes back to my 6-10 hours a week analogy) even harder than in regular GTA V so far I've only tested jobs and that's it, I didn't talk to many people didn't work with anyone I just worked and I understand that this is a serious RP but coming of work IRL to Work in game and only work is not really RP'ing or participating much to the experience.
Opinion: " If the RP is really the main focus of the game working and gridding, getting stuff should be the easy part Roleplay should be at it's core, not gridding the same job for 40 hours." If that is the goal that is okay too
just not one I will be participating as much as required for good RP because of my IRL time schedule. (Personal Problem)Suggestion: for this one I honestly don't really have a suggestion it 's really just to keep in mind when adjusting job rate and other factors.
Thank you for your time whoever reads this I tried my best to analyze it in a logical way. I appreciate all the effort everyone as put in, this community rocks !
Upvote
0










!






