- Joined
- Aug 9, 2020
- Messages
- 8
I was taking a look at the Jailbreak Rules thread and noticed how there weren't any list of chat commands for wardens to use throughout the round. I suggest that we make a warden guide (separate to the Jailbreak Rules thread) with chat commands and other things like tips(e.g., How to bind command to a key) to encourage other people to be warden. Reasons why someone might be discouraged to pursue warden could be them not knowing the chat commands or shortcuts that help being a warden easier.
(I couldn't someone who already suggested something like this or if something like this has already been done. If so could you please provide a link to the thread)
(I couldn't someone who already suggested something like this or if something like this has already been done. If so could you please provide a link to the thread)
Last edited:
Upvote
1






















