- Joined
- Mar 14, 2022
- Messages
- 4
What is the scope of your bug report?
CS:GO
Short description of the bug
I am not able to earn points even when the server says I am
Detailed description of the bug
I have been told that in the dev server you are still supposed to be able to earn points yet for some reason ive lost points while playing in the server even though i "earned" ~4000 with stage recs. every time i beat a stage rec it ads to my [total] but when i type /rank i see no change. Ive tried retrying in console but all that has accomplished is resetting my [total] to where it started.
when i joined the server i was at 1077/38308 with 3713 points and im currently at 1136/38308 with 3430 points idk how i lost so many points in only a few minutes.
Attachments
File(s) attached
CS:GO
Short description of the bug
I am not able to earn points even when the server says I am
Detailed description of the bug
I have been told that in the dev server you are still supposed to be able to earn points yet for some reason ive lost points while playing in the server even though i "earned" ~4000 with stage recs. every time i beat a stage rec it ads to my [total] but when i type /rank i see no change. Ive tried retrying in console but all that has accomplished is resetting my [total] to where it started.
when i joined the server i was at 1077/38308 with 3713 points and im currently at 1136/38308 with 3430 points idk how i lost so many points in only a few minutes.
Attachments
File(s) attached






