Server Suggestions

ChickenWings

Thread Junky
=(e)=
Joined
Nov 15, 2014
Messages
831
I wanted to share a few suggestions that I think would improve overall gameplay, help reduce lag on larger bases, and add some much-needed quality-of-life features.

1. SmartSpawner / DonutSpawners + Expanded Shop Items​


Would it be possible to add SmartSpawner / DonutSpawners?


This would allow us to:


  • Stack spawners together
  • Send mob drops directly into a loot GUI instead of spawning on the ground

Benefits:


  • Reduced lag for big farms and bases
  • Cleaner builds
  • Easier and more efficient farming

Along with this, could we expand the /sell shop item list? There are many blocks/items that currently can’t be sold (iron blocks, bamboo blocks, and several others).

​

​

2. Graves Plugin​


Could we add a graves plugin?


Instead of items scattering everywhere on death, they would be stored in a grave or chest at the death location. This would:


  • Prevent item loss
  • Reduce entity clutter/lag
  • Make deaths far less frustrating

​

​

3. Shorter /RTP Cooldown​


With how large the map is, could the /RTP cooldown be reduced?


Currently it’s around 5 minutes, which feels pretty long. Even lowering it to 1–2 minutes would make exploring and finding build locations much smoother.
 
Hey C ChickenWings

We will be looking into these. Usually we add block items to the shop on specific request. So if there is anything you want to be added to the shop let us know we will do our best to get it added.

For the graves/spawner plugin I like both of these ideas and I will check them out.

Thank you for the suggestions!
 
C ChickenWings Thanks for the suggestions, I have added both plugins into the server as I see that they will be beneficial to those who play and also provide XP (which i know many wish they had with spawners farms).

I have also reduced the RTP times to 120 seconds (2 Minutes)

Lastly, if you have any blocks you would like added to the shop please make a thread or reply to this one with the items you would like to see and we will review it.
 
Back
Top