Hello Hello!

ItsDoctorJ

I made one post
=(e)=
Joined
Oct 4, 2026
Messages
3
Hi all, ItsDoctorJ here! You can call me Doc or J.

I'm a father just gaming when he can at night.

I'm a BF, CSGO, and R6 vet who is loving some Wardogs right now.

I look forward to meeting and playing with everyone!
 
¡Hola, I ItsDoctorJ !!! Willkommen!

My name is not Strum; it's Sturm (meaning "Storm") and is phonetically pronounced as SHTOORM (IPA: /ʃtʊʁm/), while Bruder (meaning "Brother") is phonetically pronounced as BROO-dah (IPA: /ˈbruːdɐ/)
But just call me Sturm, like Stir+M

Make sure to build those kids' online personas! I'm father to FelixisKing and JagdMonster!

Anyway, IF you're ANAL Retentive (and Survey Says DING! #1 Answer!), then help us count to a MILLION!

BUTT! if you like anime, then you should go here!

PS I just subscribed to Crunchyroll..... my life is over!

If we're going, we're going. Let's Go!​
 

Latest posts

Back
Top