I Love You, Man
A. MEN.
It's spanish, by the way. ;P The other language in their songs, I mean.
lolz where i come from these bands are the normNote: Most people do not like this music, at least where I live but I do. Take caution with all of these. All have profane language. Children of Bodom has language but most cannot be understood
1. Avenged Sevenfold
2. Children of Bobom
3. Deathstars
4. Dimmu Borgir
5. My Chemical Romance (despite media claims they are anti-suicide as you can tell by listening to the lyrics)
Nice music Dreadmaker.
yeah, I know they're actually from texas not spain, I said its freaky spanish rock to mean that they switch from english to spanish. I guess i wasn't clear on that.
I'd shoot myself if they were. By the way, Spain isn't the only country that speaks Spanish you know. :X I understood what you said, all I was clearing up is that in the second language they switch to in their songs was Spanish.I know. They are from El Paso, Texas, never said they were from SpainI'd shoot myself if they were. By the way, Spain isn't the only country that speaks Spanish you know. :X I understood what you said, all I was clearing up is that in the second language they switch to in their songs was Spanish.
:3