5 Bands that you MUST recommend to others

1. Attack Attack!
2. Bring me the Horizon
3. The Devil Wears Prada
4. Vanna
5. A Skylit Drive

16h9czo.jpg
 
Last edited:
Long live the Zombie thread!

Things that I game/drive to (far different from other situations where I listen to country)

1. Pendulum
2. Kung Fu Preacher
3. Disturbed
4. NIN
5. system of a Down
 
I Love You, Man



A. MEN.

It's spanish, by the way. ;P The other language in their songs, I mean.

yeah, I know they're actually from texas not spain, I said its freaky spanish rock to mean that they switch from english to spanish. I guess i wasn't clear on that.
 
Note: Most people do not like this music, at least where I live but I do. Take caution with all of these. All have profane language. Children of Bodom has language but most cannot be understood :D
1. Avenged Sevenfold
2. Children of Bobom
3. Deathstars
4. Dimmu Borgir
5. My Chemical Romance (despite media claims they are anti-suicide as you can tell by listening to the lyrics)

Nice music Dreadmaker.
lolz where i come from these bands are the norm

five finger death punch
straight line stitch
lacuna coil
archenemy
echoes of a dream (little glam rockish but pretty decent tunes)
 
yeah, I know they're actually from texas not spain, I said its freaky spanish rock to mean that they switch from english to spanish. I guess i wasn't clear on that.

I know. They are from El Paso, Texas, never said they were from Spain o.O I'd shoot myself if they were. By the way, Spain isn't the only country that speaks Spanish you know. :X I understood what you said, all I was clearing up is that in the second language they switch to in their songs was Spanish.

:3
 
I know. They are from El Paso, Texas, never said they were from Spain o.O I'd shoot myself if they were. By the way, Spain isn't the only country that speaks Spanish you know. :X I understood what you said, all I was clearing up is that in the second language they switch to in their songs was Spanish.

:3

oh. okay. anyway. the mars volta is a great band.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top