Energy Drinks

i just recently got back from quakecon 2008 w/ neojed (dod area) & tried bawls g33k b33r 4 the 1st time ever (g33k b33r is their version of root beer which is really good) so that is the only energy drink ill ever get.
 
I can't drink energy drinks :\

reason: every one of them makes me pass out, cold. excpet for vault, which is a bit like crack to me, after three or four of those buggers, you won't see me for days, and when you do find me, I'll think I'm a Tibetan sherpa or someting of the sort.

If only I were kidding. :(
 
Sobe Adrenaline any day for me - surprised no one else has mentioned it. Used to drive straight through from Central Virginia to San Antonio Texas, 24 hour drive. Sobe Adrenaline's are the only thing that got me through and that I actually like the taste as far as energy drinks go - kind of like drinking a pomegranate juice or something. Plus they're uber hopped up on B-6 and B-12 so you don't crash like most of the others.

sobe.jpg
 
I drink mostly Monster (a 24 oz. can gets me to "normal"), but if I'm going out drinking, a red bull sits better. Also, being allergic to coffee kinda of limits what i can use to get my caffeine fix.
 
Bawls. Pure and simple. However, I prefer black coffee to every single one of these (with the possible exception of bawls).

This should have been a poll.
 
Take a no doze and a B6, wash down with favorite drink and BAM you have an energy drink. Who needs to pay all that cash to some schmuck to mix it up in a can and package it pretty. :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top