'Temp' Fortress 2

Bacardi151

I made one post
Joined
Aug 4, 2008
Messages
6
Pretty Funny tf2 video i saw over at digg:

[ame]http://www.wegame.com/watch/Temp_Fortress_2/[/ame]

Don't forget to watch till after the credits :D
 
Last edited:
Lol that was pretty funny =D I liked the heavy when he was acting...
 
lol someone did a great job on that

i <3 the scout tech support you stupid or something? priceless :)
 
LOL! That's incredibly well done. I about died laughing at the medic ghostbusters part.
 
Hahaha! That was great. I swear, TF2 seems to inspire some of the best machinima I've ever seen for a game.
 
Wow, not bad. I wish they made a movie about TF2 and Pixar or Dreamworks was somehow involved.

I liked the drive-thru part since everywhere you go it sounds like they are wearing a mask 'cause you can't understand a thing!
 
Demoman sounded more like an Eastern European than a Scotsman at the start to be honest.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top