Mic problems

Dj Hoff

Poster
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
210
hey i got a logitech mic well ill tell da problem i can just play sounds thats on the cpter on the mic not from the mic any help
 
Could you, if it's not too hard, rephrase that post in a way that is easier to understand.
 
I'll try it for him, I think he is trying to say this:
Hey, I have got a Logitech Microphone, I will tell you the problem: I can play sounds that come from the computer (I think he means music, game sounds etc that he can play through his headset) but not from the microphone, can anyone help?

Still not totally clear thought,
Dj Hoff do you mean you can not hear your own voice?
 
i just fixed my mic problems caused by vistas wierd format and would like to help if i could. im not sure i understand the problem though. for instance, if u open sound recorder, it wont record ur voice? or in the test mic in vioce controles of dod u cant hear urself? cuz when im playing i cant hear myself either but if i could it wouldnt be good. sometimes i get reverbe from when two people talk at the same time and it messes me up. can others hear u but u cant hear urself when u test mic. sorry just dont know the prob.
 
Here's the solution I posted in another board.

Try searching "Sound" in your Start Menu search bar... Click it and make sure your settings look like this:

soundsettingsxy5.jpg


It's important that the USB mic [or in this case, the mic you want to use] is set as the default recorder (with the check-mark), and that the levels are turned up... For some reason in Vista, the levels come preset at "7" when you first plug it in.. Make sure that's at "100" so people can hear you.

It should work just fine after that.

Make sure all that is correct, then post something more understandable (in comparison to your OP) whether you are still having the same problem or not.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top