- Joined
- Mar 16, 2008
- Messages
- 1,877
I had a pretty bluish/purple one in college. I took a makeup mirror out of the compact and put it in the bowl with him. I'll tell you a little story about Bob, the fish.
One day I came home from class and he was gone. I was sure one of my roomate's good for nothing boyfriends stole him. We decided it was him and decided to take it out on the roomate's boyfriend. I think we did something stupid like put rabbit poop pellets in his shoes while he was sleeping. Either way, at the end of the semester, we were moving out and found Bob. He jumped and landed behind the dresser. I never knew he was unhappy. I felt really bad for not taking him more seriously when he wanted to talk about how little his bowl was and how his only friend never talked to him.
On second thought, maybe don't put the mirror in the bowl.
One day I came home from class and he was gone. I was sure one of my roomate's good for nothing boyfriends stole him. We decided it was him and decided to take it out on the roomate's boyfriend. I think we did something stupid like put rabbit poop pellets in his shoes while he was sleeping. Either way, at the end of the semester, we were moving out and found Bob. He jumped and landed behind the dresser. I never knew he was unhappy. I felt really bad for not taking him more seriously when he wanted to talk about how little his bowl was and how his only friend never talked to him.
On second thought, maybe don't put the mirror in the bowl.




















