weapon comparison

The German sniper is better if you are good with it, it shots faster than the springfield and its easier to make a headshot with it. The kar is better than the m1 garand because it is far more accurate than the m1 garand on medium-long range
 
You say that the Thompson is better than the mp 40, but you have to take in reality.

I don't know why they didn't use the grease gun model over the Thompson, it was not only easier to handle, but it was significantly lighter. It weighed 10.8 pounds which may seem light but gets very heavy when you become fatigued, the grease gun was only about 2.4 pounds lighter but that made all the difference on the battle field. The MP 40 has a significantly lower recoil (in real life anyways) and is much lighter than the Thompson, not only that but it was cheaper to produce.

In real life, I think the MP40 was much better than the Thompson.
 
[quote1184385180=Baron Rojo]
aww rocket chump
i understand
you hate being owned by the MG42 used by me
YOU HAVE NO LIFE!!
[/quote1184385180]

no...you're the one that hates being owned by ME! cause i always gets my h4x0rs on for you sucka! lol
 
you have to understand most of this is personal preference, I'm a loyal BAR fan but i hate the fact that everytime i spray i have to relode the damn thing. and the STG just sounds cooler, so does the mp44 even tho i never use it
 
I dont know, but for me it all depends on which side I spawn with first, I guess I just get used to the weapon and it seems pretty good. The Mp-40 is pretty good IMO but the thompson is also good. I agree though, the STG-44 is WAY more accurate.
 
[quote1184386547=Baron Rojo]
FLAME FFLAME FLAMEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i find the MG42 to be WAYYYYYY better than the 30cal
why
Because is Just better
[/quote1184386547]
Agreed. Cuz Baron is All-Knowing and I know from experience.
 
dude the 30cal might have better accuracy but that gun just sucks
and it shoots to damn slow

MG42 FOR LIFE FOOLS!
 
................MG42 Waste too much ammo!! 250 Rounds of 8mm Mauser, you can just put those bullets into K98, and get more kills :P
 
i think you can use the same play style when you use the thompson or BAR i like the BAR beter though because of the damage, oh and gettin good with the m1 helps your aiming skill alot
 
I'm pretty sure that the nades are identical but what about the pistols? I know the luger has one more shot but are they teh same when it comes to accuracy and power?
Colt45 truly american
 

Latest posts

Back
Top