Havegooda's New Build *Lots of Pics*

Well, at least I don't have any leaks *yet*. Biggest bubbles are out now, just the little buggers that'll go away with time.

Off to fix the fans. Here's some pics to keep you busy.

dsc01928ys5.jpg


dsc01929bs7.jpg


dsc01930nu1.jpg


dsc01931xb6.jpg


dsc01932uu1.jpg


dsc01933os2.jpg


~Gooda~
 
This kind -.-

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GLH_rafHPA[/ame]

Error code FF either means it's working find and is going to post, or something drastic is broken.

~Gooda~
 
Ah HAH! I think I found the problem! My 4870x2 outputs as DVI-D (Digital only) and my cable is DVI-I.

*digs around school campus for DVI-D cable*

~Gooda~
 
You better find that cable.........

lol go to walmart and shoplift a cable OMG

its worth it
 
Gooda, now go make a RAID 0, buy another Hard drive xD.
Buy some sound card while your at it... If you are looking forward to hearing realistic sound :P.
 
Lol, I have four drives for RAID5 :P

Got a 3850 to test out the board, if that doesn't work, it's DOA.

~Gooda~

BAD GOODA BAD! Gimme a hard drive, i'm stuttering because of my hard drive I think...

Lol I beg to much T_T, at least gimme an old hard drive that can play the source games :D.

I'm such a begger...

Anyway, I think you should go Crossfire x3 :D, or X2 maybe, and remember the sound card for enhanced sound :P.

Also Bench mark whenever your computer starts to work, I am looking forward to your build. :o
 
IT WORKED! WOOOOOOOOT.

Updated the BIOS with my friend's 3850, now my 4870x2 works :D Installing Windows now.

*excited* *faint*

~Gooda~
 
Anthemjack, can i just ask you one thing... Please stop asking gooda for parts. If he really wanted to give them away, or sell them, im sure he would make a post on it.

nice, cant wait to see MORE and MORE and MORE things from it :D
 
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mz-UFBjytPk[/ame]

Woot. Had to restart my Windows installation. Forgot to put a power plug in my HDD.

~Gooda~
 
Back
Top