Havegooda's New Build *Lots of Pics*

yeah COD:WAW is really good also, too bad we dont have a server for that
 
Got my RAID card installed without much of a hitch, but couldn't get the Windows install CD to see my RAID 5 array. Took me a bit to figure out that the RAID doesn't like soft boots (restarts/sleeping/waking up). With this card, I can only shutdown and start normally, but that's not much of a problem anyway.

Got the RAID 5 array set up with three disks, and once I move everything over, I'll put my fourth disk into the array. :D

Can't wait to get back from class and play around with it!

P.S. Cables = a rats nest. The cables on the RAID card are longer than...something really long. About 3 feet each...

~Gooda~
 
man, lol right now as it is, i couldnt care about cables, i just want to has your computer :D
 
ohh how i hate people with money :P

nice system though, beats mine straight out of the ball park.

mine:
e8400 @ 3ghz
8192mb (8gb) pc6400 ddr
9600gt

yea so though i plan on going to a 4870 like my dads got in his new build (pfft i hate him now)
 
you better, or ill have to come steal your computer and take pictures of it for you :P
 
T'is been two days with no reply. I wish to see the terror that is Gooda's computer, as I would like something to poke fun at with Gooda.

ANYTHING.
 
Ack :( All the cameras were taken. If you're so desperate, will iPhone pics be enough? Or do you wanna wait?

~Gooda~
 
I just read through every post on this thread.... my eyes burn now.

But what happened with the Q6600? My friend hypes it up and down as the best thing to overclock, but i want a CPU/MoBo/Vid Card setup that could let me pal around on everything, including games, on something like a 32" LCD HDTV. this was why i was considering a 4870 (though not the X2). Of course i have nowhere near enough money to do that in the next couple of months....

......i can has pix? kthxbai
 
Sorry guys, I was at a party last night/this morning, I promise I'll get some pics sometime today with my iPhone.

~Gooda~
 
Here we go...request anything you want in more detail (as much as the phone can do...)

img0218if7.jpg


img0220sf2.jpg


img0221cn6.jpg


img0222dw0.jpg


img0223ze8.jpg


~Gooda~
 
Back
Top