Admin Classes!

Has admin school(in server) helped you become a better admin?

  • YES!! Thank you so much!

    Points: 444 41.4%
  • Not really, I know it all.

    Points: 121 11.3%
  • We have admin school!?

    Points: 116 10.8%
  • Where do I sign up?

    Points: 391 36.5%

  • Total voters
    1,072
Well I'm not an admin yet, but by the looks of other posters I'm sure it will be heplful. Great that eGO has these things.

Look at the post above you. Stop replying to old threads.
 
Never been and I don't think I will ever have to
Admin is based on judgement of the person
If someone has common sense then it should be fine
I know how to use admin on css and tf2 but those are the only games I play...
Either way if you need to be taught how to use admin then you seriously need to use google
That's how I learned
 
Are the admin classes helping you out? yes expecially with new admins!

Are they worth going to? yes very very helpful.

Rate the admin school from 0-10. i give it a 9!!! :)

0, being non-informational, 10 being very informational. 8.7 lol.


Any suggestions? maybe make it a bit longer and put some more info into it on why admins are here n stuff.
 
10;

I went to Trykael's class and he went over every important thing you need to know to be a good admin. He also showed his expierence as an admin when he was calm when someone accidentally kicked him from the server :)
 
10. When I was an eG, I really didn't have much experience admining. The first session I took was with DJSatansWife. I took another session with Adilor when my friend Kaidon got promoted. Both were very informative and helped tremendously. My hats off to the ATs for doing such a good job.
 
10; I got to shoot you at the end of class.

Already had learned everything by then, though.
 
normal admin class is 10. advanced admin class is like 20. they are both great things to keep and continuously use
 
STOP POSTING IN DEAD THREAD!

105tuux.jpg
 
I'd give it a ten. The classes are very well thought out, quick, to the point and very informative. I learned a lot from both the admin and advanced admin class. I also like the ability to re-take the classes at any time when a class is scheduled. The classes are defiantly needed, and the people who put there time into them are a good example of what makes eGO , well eGO.
 
Back
Top