- Joined
- Feb 3, 2008
- Messages
- 1,372
somtimes when I play,I got this bug,and my screen looks like this
I must change my resolution to 1280x1024(lcd) and the problem is over and I can play again,when it's come back I must change my resolution back to 1200x1600
I am 2 minutes afk to fix this bug
I know,I am not the only one,there are more guys they have this problem,but I don't have this bug on my older pc
thanks
I must change my resolution to 1280x1024(lcd) and the problem is over and I can play again,when it's come back I must change my resolution back to 1200x1600
I am 2 minutes afk to fix this bug
I know,I am not the only one,there are more guys they have this problem,but I don't have this bug on my older pc
thanks















and I can play again(my screen is normal)


