can someone help me whit this bug

FLYING DUTCHMAN

EGO Addict
=(e)=
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
1,372
somtimes when I play,I got this bug,and my screen looks like this

dod_donner0008.jpg


dod_donner0010.jpg


dod_donner0013.jpg


I must change my resolution to 1280x1024(lcd) and the problem is over and I can play again,when it's come back I must change my resolution back to 1200x1600
I am 2 minutes afk to fix this bug

I know,I am not the only one,there are more guys they have this problem,but I don't have this bug on my older pc

thanks
 
WOW! what the heck is going on here. I wish I could help you because that would be horrible to play on. looks like TF2..

The only thing I could think of is try to open console and type: "Record_Demo" Enter then "Stop_Demo" that works for video errors but idk what your error is.
 
It seems like hes video card is giving up or he is playing in settings to high for it.
If your video card is not the problem, then maybe your Power supply is not pumping enough power to the video.
Please post your PC specifications,we will be able to help you if we know what type of system you are running.
Another option could be over heating.

Peace.

Servant
 
Last edited:
dl the lastest video card driver is the first thing you should do first
 
looks like a shader problem? dl your latest drivers for your video card(what card are you using?) and reinstall the game.
 
sometimes the grapics are to high for a cumputer and it just runs as much as it can then it gets confused.try turning down the grapics
and you may have to update every thing windows has alot to do with gaming.or if you have a apple cumputer.they are the worst gaming cumputers you can buy.they cannot play dod even with 1200x600.
 
Last edited:
honestly i used to get the same thing with my old computer i was told it was from overheating a graphics card which damaged it....so maybe a new graphics card or updating your drivers might help
 
I buyed this pc last year,but it wasn't a game pc yet.
last month I buyed a video and a sound card and I download the games from my steamaccount to this pc,when I play the game for the first time,the problem starts immediately,sometimes I can play 6/8 hours without this issues and sometimes three times in an hour,if I press the windows button,an I join the game,the problem is over :) and I can play again(my screen is normal)
I have the same problem on TF2 too

last sunday I verified integrity of game cache,and defragment the cache files of the game,and defragment my hard disk


my PC specifications

power 400 watt
AMD Atlon(tm)64 processor 3200+
2.00 GHz 1.00GB
Nvidia geforce 9800GT gli 512MB(it's new,whit security)
Iiyama ProLite 24 inch(screen)

last video card update was on 10-7-2008,today I update a new one 11-19-2008,but I don't try to play yet,I reinstall now all the valve games
 
Last edited:
I did everything what you told me but nothing works
whit xmas I was by my parents and I try to play dod:s on my fathers pc and I got the same bug :eek:

Now I have my new pc
windows vista
m2n gli deluxe
AMD Athlon(tm) 64 x2 dual core Processor 5600+ 2,90GHz
4 gb
I put my nvidea 9800gt gli from my old pc to the new one
now I play five days whit my new computer and the problems are gone :D

my old and my fathers pc are very different,but they have pci slots and windows xp,the video cards are both gli
I'll think windows xp have some problems whit some pci drivers :confused:
 
Last edited:
i bet u need to upgrade your video driver. i had the same (nearly) problem (polygons) on NFS:HPII (i ran that on a laptop with a baaaaad video card) - or a worse solution - buy a new video card. but who can afford that? i mean a real good one - 8800GTX? or maybe something bigger?
p.s. and this is just a suggestion - run dxdiag and scan all the vid scans. if they come up bad (or anyway) reinstall directX.
 
my video card was good,the problem was the drivers of xp had a problem whit my video card,I use that card now whit vista and the problem is over :D

DON'T BUY TO FAST ANOTHER CARD

thanks :)
 
it was a power supply problem..i can say..you didnt have enough watts or amps for the card to run right.450 watts and 26 amps needed.you had neither.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top