My Brush Work!

:) thanks Midget maybe me and you can open up a shop together?

I used to have a shop, you can create one, and Ill help out where I can, and if theres anything you cant do PM me. I got frustrated with things going wrong and me not having as much time. I would like to help you though :)
 
I used to have a shop, you can create one, and Ill help out where I can, and if theres anything you cant do PM me. I got frustrated with things going wrong and me not having as much time. I would like to help you though :)

Well add me to Steam.


hawk5007

We can talk about it
 
Fragger, this stuff is awesome... perhaps over the holidays I'll get a chance to play with those tools and make a sig and new spray for myself... Thanks for the tip on the program, any advice you can offer to creating these?
 
meep.jpg


How's this?


Fragger, this stuff is awesome... perhaps over the holidays I'll get a chance to play with those tools and make a sig and new spray for myself... Thanks for the tip on the program, any advice you can offer to creating these?

I will teach you :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top