B Baron Rojo Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 17, 2007 Messages 3,644 Aug 14, 2007 #1 I got My self 300 kills YAY!!!! MG42 RULES!! MOST KILLS = ) AND!!!
W what about tiff?{RD} Poster Joined Jul 11, 2007 Messages 216 Aug 14, 2007 #2 wow good job baron. you always rock with that MG
M Midway Thread Junky Joined Jul 28, 2007 Messages 923 Aug 14, 2007 #3 Now I know to jump on your team from now on...
M Mr. Chair -TR- EGO Addict Joined May 4, 2007 Messages 1,303 Aug 14, 2007 #4 haha you nasty man. How dare you get a score like that?
I i have no life [DAM] Active Member Joined Jun 28, 2007 Messages 321 Aug 14, 2007 #5 nice job baron!! you and your mg.
L LUCKY{A|R} Forum Fiend Joined Jul 9, 2007 Messages 601 Aug 14, 2007 #6 STILL not scared lol snipers gonna get ya wooo hooo
C CorpPunishment (UK) EGO Zealot Joined May 10, 2007 Messages 1,779 Aug 14, 2007 #7 gar, I caught up on you baron!!!!
masterofpuppets PANCAKES GO! Sr. Manager Joined Mar 7, 2007 Messages 2,776 Aug 14, 2007 #8 It's amazing what you can do when you're a dirty rotten hacker.
S sugafree EGO Zealot Joined May 1, 2007 Messages 1,427 Aug 14, 2007 #9 and how many of them kills were rambo status
S saOsiN Forum Fiend Joined Mar 4, 2007 Messages 595 Aug 14, 2007 #11 now try that with milwake on the server.....
S SHUT_EM_DOWN_[JONES] Active Member Joined Feb 11, 2007 Messages 265 Aug 14, 2007 #12 Good job. How do you do so well getting only 16 fps?
A Archangel_565 Famous Joined Aug 2, 2007 Messages 442 Aug 14, 2007 #14 I was on for the first 210 or so. Ridiculous MG skills!
D Dan EGO Addict Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 1,366 Aug 14, 2007 #15 I think you need a little punchin from slayer.
Death Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 8, 2007 Messages 2,711 Aug 14, 2007 #16 hes just lucky i was on his team...
G GOOFY[baconator]-TR- Rookie Joined Mar 13, 2007 Messages 80 Aug 14, 2007 #18 WOOO I WAS TALKIN IN THE FIRST SCREEN SHOT LOL