Farming HLX stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't wrong to drop a dime...

Good idea to have an Admin in the Kalt server then Bcause i was in there about 25 min ago and ppl were farming like crazy:mad:

When you encounter this behavior, please note names. I received a message that 3 of our members were farming in Kalt when a pub made the suggestion. If you go along with a behavior that feels wrong, it probably is. Again, protect the integrity of our clan. Cheating the system earns all involved a perma-ban. It took just another junior member, with less than a month's seniority, to bring these cheaters to justice...
 
Edit: Never mind...

I dont do stuff like this... its pointless and takes away the fun. I have done 1v1 knife fights but I personally doubt that counts.

There is nothing wrong with melee no matter how many are in server. You are honestly competing against another, 1x1 or 2x2, points or no...
 
There is nothing wrong with melee no matter how many are in server. You are honestly competing against another, 1x1 or 2x2, points or no...

thats cause me n u just had a knife fight in kalt not more then 30 minutes ago n u won :( good job tho lol.
 
I agree 100% that this should never happen, but I have some questions of my own that need clarification from an admin.

1. Often times I will switch classes frequently, not because I want to cheat the stats, but because I want to simply try several classes out (i.e. if slots open, i get tired of assault and want to be support, etc). Is this allowed? The last thing I'll want to do is be accused of farming. I usually only stick to one class but sometimes I like to have variety.

2. In the wee hours of the morning sometimes there's only 2-6 people in the server and on one instance I was on Kalt playing 2v2. (I captured and re-captured flags often because of obvious reasons but we still tried to kill eachother). Is this allowed? To be honest it was pretty boring but just in case I want to do it again I'd like to know if that constitutes stat farming.
 
I agree 100% that this should never happen, but I have some questions of my own that need clarification from an admin.

1. Often times I will switch classes frequently, not because I want to cheat the stats, but because I want to simply try several classes out (i.e. if slots open, i get tired of assault and want to be support, etc). Is this allowed? The last thing I'll want to do is be accused of farming. I usually only stick to one class but sometimes I like to have variety.
No, there is definitely nothing wrong with switching classes.
If there were, this game would be realllllyy boring.
2. In the wee hours of the morning sometimes there's only 2-6 people in the server and on one instance I was on Kalt playing 2v2. (I captured and re-captured flags often because of obvious reasons but we still tried to kill eachother). Is this allowed? To be honest it was pretty boring but just in case I want to do it again I'd like to know if that constitutes stat farming.
I'm pretty sure it doesn't as long as you are not purposely letting him take it to cap the flag
But if it was 2v2, HLX stats wouldn't even be activated then
 
Yeah both instances are ok. Switching classes is fine as long as you are not switching classes and suiciding to avoid being killed by another player.

Also flag capping like you are explaining is not farming as long as you are killing anyone that comes into view while doing it. You also have to have 4 or more players before stats will even register on the HLX system. Thats two players on each team. However if someone is in spec they count as being in game.
 
they don't necessarily count all the time though actually ... when they first join spec they are counted but after a certain amount of time hlstats realizes that they aren't playing and no longer counts the spec players as ingame
 
i have seen it on servers with only a couple of people on it. I dont think we would see it much on our servers as they are very popular. Just my point of view
 
isnt the top ranked player banned for that?

Yes he was/is. Unfortunately you cannot delete a single players pts. The whole system would have to be reset in order to clear his name off of the rankings.
 
No changing weapons does nothing. Its people who team up to cap flags mainly.

To Annihilator......Am I missing something?? I thought the game is to cap flags, some peeps go in groups to take over caps, I don't understand the logic of what you just said. The game was meant to cap flags, could you clarify that again please, and thanks.

To All....."ON" the record,(like I have not said this before lol) I don't worry about points, I have fun so if I ever worried about points, then I would camp my little sniper butt in a corner ALL the time and snipe, instead of running around with my head cut off :) (And there is nothing wrong with a sniper camping :))

Unlesssss it's against my buddy VzrKane, I do need to stay ahead of him or I wont hear the end of it lol just teasing bro

TAZ
 
Come on guys, I am not saying to not cap flags, I am saying teaming up with players from the other side and agrreeing to not kill each other to cap the flags back and forth to gain points. This is not standard game play and is in fact cheating. Go ahead and team up with your teamates and cap flags, but for your own sake dont team up with the other team to not kill each other and just cap flags, that is not how the game is intended.
 
I do my best to not even pay attention to my hlx points, hard not to though when you are rocking the K/D ratio and still lose 1500 points in less than a hour... I will certainly keep my eyes open for this behaviour.
 
To Annihilator......Am I missing something?? I thought the game is to cap flags, some peeps go in groups to take over caps, I don't understand the logic of what you just said. The game was meant to cap flags, could you clarify that again please, and thanks.

To All....."ON" the record,(like I have not said this before lol) I don't worry about points, I have fun so if I ever worried about points, then I would camp my little sniper butt in a corner ALL the time and snipe, instead of running around with my head cut off :) (And there is nothing wrong with a sniper camping :))

Unlesssss it's against my buddy VzrKane, I do need to stay ahead of him or I wont hear the end of it lol just teasing bro

TAZ

i own!
 
ok somebody delete my post

Maybe I should stop posting stuff like this and if I understand you correctly you are going to create a server with the same name as a Trademarked item. Not very smart, you were banned for farming HLX stats, then you created another account and did it again. If I were you I would stay away.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Farmin' stats is basically, for example, capping flags for points on the server (per say an empty server). Anyways by capping flags, I mean that in order to trigger HLX Stats you need 4 people active to do so.

As an example 2 team mates on Allies, 2 on Axis, they decide to get together at one of the flags (whether it be Allies or Axis side) take turns and such to cap for points. I hope I explained it clearly enough.. excuse my poor ability to state things simply.

Now I understand lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top