S Skeletor Poster Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 127 Mar 11, 2009 #1 I re-installed Steam onto a seperate hard drive, would that change my steamID and if so where do I resubmit it?
I re-installed Steam onto a seperate hard drive, would that change my steamID and if so where do I resubmit it?
L Legit^ Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 3,491 Mar 11, 2009 #2 nope, the steam id u have now will never change.
OODA Loop Forum Fiend Joined Mar 11, 2008 Messages 678 Mar 11, 2009 #3 i move computers allot, which is no problem. just sign in and re-download everything
Z zippy258 EGO Addict Joined Dec 23, 2008 Messages 1,228 Mar 13, 2009 #4 The steam ID is associated with your account, not computer.
M Miiikey Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 23, 2008 Messages 2,951 Mar 14, 2009 #5 you will keep the steam id. if you use the same account is the same. -Blue Kaoz