What is your favorite server and why??

TF2: Dustbowl/Goldrush
DoD:S: I have DoD:S, but never play it
CoD4: Don't have
CS:S: Dust2
INS: Don't have
 
DOD:S donner server ;) is a great map and i know all the good "Places" and i only have playing donner in 3 months. and now i'm good :D
 
dod_avalanche is like the most classic DOD map you could possibly play.
if youve never played avalanche, go die :D jk
 
CS:S Jail has got to be my favourite for sure. I just love how people react while your on T. I love how someone can just go on a killing spree and destroy the CT team. With all the wacky stuff CTs make you do, it's unpredictable what will happen and that's why I like it.
 
I live for Dod avalanche, close quarters through the appartments as allied assault. Is there anything more fun than running and gunning with a tommy in your hands?
 
css office because i know everyone who plays there and its just a great fun experience + great map
 
I really don't have an exact favorite server. Actually there all my favorites. I've made a tremendous amount of friends in all the divisions which I'm so proud of. And if you don't have friends, you have nothing.

It's a shame though??? I have so many great friends in =(eGO)= and I probably will never meet any of them in my entire life. But I do know that I will most likely find them in our vent channels and ingame.

Peace!
 
Awww Cigar you make me cry. Anyway i just trried the highschool server for the first time in a long time, and it is fun, y'all should go check it out.
 
Oh yeah, the "why" aspect. TF2 Valve maps rocks because it goes through a plethora of great maps, so you never get bored by one map that goes for hours at a time.
 
CSS Jail, love the people, love the whole role play aspect of it and being able to order around terrorists and try to keep them in order, and love trying to rebel as a terrorist.
 
CSS Office - I just really love the map :)

Although I haven't tried Jail yet, it sounds interesting.
 
Favourite Server:
All of them.

Reason:
The people that play with me.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top