What is your favorite server and why??

I remembered that HS map from CZ, not sure if it was in 1.6, but ya the highschool server is fun, the map could e a little more detailed though. I haven't playing int he CSS office for a while, maybe i should try that.
 
Cool I started playing some of the COD4 servers on my friend's computer, they are really cool:biggrin:
 
DoD: Kalt/Avalance (I play both equally.)
TF2: VALVE MAPS
CSS: Office
CoD4: Crossfire
 
I tried playing Kalt the other day, but i couldn't manage to sneak my way through the sewers to the other side of the map :(
 
I resently played the Edge Gamer's Kalt Server, thought that map was really fun.
 
Blackmesa: NEVER gets old.. so many different options to flank and attack it never ever ever gets old.

Valve maps: I like a variety.

Dustbowl: that's just a great map.

PL rotation: again, I like the variety and I like PL maps.
 
usually i just play DoD... and i play every eGO server, depending on my mood and how many others players are on the server.
i hardly play cs, but when i play, then on the dust2 server.
 
I play CSS and I usually play Office
I love that server because it is were people don't usually go to but it is really fun because the people that go there are awesome and really good at CSS :]
 
CSS: de_dust or office
TF2: Warpath
DoDS: none (havent played it for long time)
CoD: never played any for PC
INS: none
 
Back
Top