What is your favorite server and why??

My friend introduced me to the CSS jail server awhile back and have I loved it ever since, that server is what made me want to join eGO. I started playing on the highschool server and have been having a lot of fun with the people there too.

eGO has some really great people in it.
 
Last edited:
TF2: All of them although i rarely play TF2

DoD: Never Play

CoD4: IP: 72.232.196.165:28930 -- which is the =(eGO)= S&D server which i love because its always populated and the competition is up there and everybody there loves playing the game.

CS:S: I used to play CS:S all the time although recently (3 months ago) getting COD4 -- its the only game i do play now (COD4)

INS: Never play
 
TF2: I hop on PL Rotation whenever I see Cashworks, other than that I'm trying to find a new home - BlackMesa is growing on me a lot
DoD: Kalt, although I don't play very often
CoD4: All! I've hit the ground running on this game. Played a lot of Crash and now am loving S&D
CS:S: Dust2
INS: Depends on the mood, FF raises the bar a bit
 
TF2: BlackMesa! hands down one of the best servers out there, and some really kewl people hang out there as well. :w00t::thumbup1::thumbup:
 
COD4: Crossfire because it perfect for picking sprinters off, theres good hiding places with only one entrance so you can set up claymores. i just love it when they dont expect a sniper and they stand out in the middle of the street looking for people and BOOM!!! HEADSHOT!!! haha
 
No offense but im not a big fan of kalt, my favorite DOD maps of all time are flash, anzio, donner, and some of the orange maps.:)
 
Avalanche is a crazy map, there is the one spot high up in the tiny window, that is a great sniper spot and a real pain when you are on the other team.
 
DoD: Flash.... great for an MG
CSS: Dust or Office... Dust is nice n open, and office is nice n small
 
Tf2:Well it was Blackmesa, but now that im not playing so much anymore (and many Mesa regulars arent there anymore it seems :/) Its a tie between our Egypt server and maybe a Dustbowl.

All the other games: i got all except Dod, But i dont play those anymore so cant really pick one:closedeyes:
 
ahaha ya, all the servers are fun, until you find the one you cant stop playing, for me it was CSS Jail, now it is INS Dust2
 

Latest posts

Back
Top