What is your favorite server and why??

bottleoftheFUNK

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Nov 2, 2008
Messages
2,068
It is a question i wanted to ask everyone to get an idea of the servers that have been said to be addictive and fun. I particularly enjoy the INS FF On Server, INs Dust2 Server, CSS Jail server, and the DODS Flash Server. The INS servers are challenging, especially when friendly fire is "on", if someone has the mind to walk in front of your while you are firing your weapon, he'll find out really quick that he should try to avoid doing that in the future. The CSS Jail server is addictive, that is about it, if you play on the server for a certain about of time, you'll always come back for more, regardless if you are a terrorist or not. In Day of Defeat, i love the flash server because it is a moderately difficult map to gain your objectives on when compared to other servers. Along with that there are a lot of areas and rooms for snipers to hide in and take out numerous soldiers on the other team. Fun, fun, fun.

What about everyone else, what is your favorite server? COD4, INS, CSS, TF2, whichever one you like the most
 
TF2: all of them. (well, maybe not 2fort)
DoD: never play
CoD4: never play
CS:S: meh, never play
INS: never play

I probably should play these other games, except for cs:s, I refuse to play that game.
 
I'm gonna go with the CS:S Jailbreak server as my fav because of how EdgeGamers keeps there servers "clean" (no foul language, no insulting, etc.) and just because I love how the game is played.
 
TF2 Warpath - good map. Has plenty of regulars that I know and that are good. Excellent teamwork and humorous spirit present in the regulars.
 
DOD: Kalt. It was my first map. It's straightforward; there's three routes from one end to the other. So, as long as you keep an eye out, you're not going to have some ubersniper laying down on a 3 inch ledge through a window around the corner blowing your head off.

TF2: TURBINE! But we don't have a Turbine server. So I'll have to say 2FORT non-insta. But TF2 is generally full, so I'll play whatever is open. 2FORT is fun when you get a team together, but it's also so big that if you get a whole bunch of lone wolfs the game isn't lost. I'm warming up to Warpath though.

CS:S: JAIL! I love adminning Jail. It takes a special type of person to admin jail; I've been a substitute teacher for K-3, so I'm used to handling whiney babies, except on Jail I have the option to Kick, Ban, Permaban. 'Course, you can't really be a CT AND an Admin, for if you ever shoot somebody, and then have to take corrective action on them, it's "ADMIN ABUSE." So refreshing.

CoD5: Don't have 4, but on 5 my favorite server... is our only server <.< >.> I wish more people would play. There's only so much entertainment value to be found in driving the tank around to blow up the other tank all by yourself.
 
DoD: Kalt
TF2: PL Rotation
CSS: Office
CoD4: Crossfire
 
I'd say our Avalanche server for DoD; while many believe it to be so Axis-biased (which it is), it just adds to the challenge of playing on the Allied side. On the Axis side, it's tough because the Allies always seem to have more dark spots to hide in.
 
TF2: Warpath and Valve Maps

DoDS: rarely play but I got my start on strand and its a wonderful server.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top