- Joined
- Nov 12, 2008
- Messages
- 1,969
im at my friends store playing on his account in dust.. *chuckwa* its the name and we need an admin.. people cursing .. tking..

i don't like dust that much cause it's just fragfest
I guess people (including admins), dont really play dust2 because dod:S is so much more fun![]()

Originally Posted by .:Snowman:. View Post
I guess people (including admins), dont really play dust2 because dod:S is so much more fun
Quite True... All our DOD:S Servers are always full...
including Kalt and Avalanche...
Peace
yeah dust2 is literally left in the dust....its an okay map but i dont think its that popular for eGO people
yea i hate the dust map. the only reason i ever get on there is because the other ones are to crowded.
.:Snowman:. said:I guess people (including admins), dont really play dust2 because dod:S is so much more fun
Diamond said:Quite True...
All our DOD:S Servers are always full...
including Kalt and Avalanche...
Peace
