hey guys ....NEED ADMIN IN DUST

Drunkenfetus

EGO Zealot
Joined
Nov 12, 2008
Messages
1,969
im at my friends store playing on his account in dust.. *chuckwa* its the name and we need an admin.. people cursing .. tking..
 
Yeah I have noticed Dust2 sometimes is lacking in admins, Try going to shout box or your friends list. I am pretty much always on and near my computer so you can pretty much come to me anytime.
 
yeah dust2 is literally left in the dust....its an okay map but i dont think its that popular for eGO people
 
yea i hate the dust map. the only reason i ever get on there is because the other ones are to crowded.
 
I must have hit it at a crazy time the other night... easily 3/4's of the people were eG's.
 
I love dust,the only thing that i don't like about it is the sudden death thingy where the match just won't end and i would have to call an eGO to solve it,lols.
 
Weird. The eGOs who play at the same time I play (evenings) are usually in dust and I'm in one of the other servers.
 
i don't like dust that much cause it's just fragfest

this is true, and mostly why im not particularly fond of it either, but the reality is its popular with the pubs and i do try to put some time in on it especially during early afternoon when its busy with pubs.

On the other hand it ive found it also has one of the best chances of recruiting new people out of it because it does see so much turnover. Ive had the most success recently in attracting potential new members there.
 
I tried it the last 2 day`s :) it`s funny playing such old maps (as an os-cs-player *g*)
 
Originally Posted by .:Snowman:. View Post
I guess people (including admins), dont really play dust2 because dod:S is so much more fun

Quite True... All our DOD:S Servers are always full...
including Kalt and Avalanche...
Peace

Guys you are posting in the INS forums I understand you like your division but please stay on topic and don't rip on ours.

yeah dust2 is literally left in the dust....its an okay map but i dont think its that popular for eGO people

yea i hate the dust map. the only reason i ever get on there is because the other ones are to crowded.

Actually 90% of the time dust2 is the server that has the most people but no admins. Half the time I go into dust2 I either have a blast and everyone is nice and friendly or I'm warning constantly and kicking people for sexism/language. I really hate being the bad cop (and that's what it looks like when I am the only admin on the server) but I am trying to keep our servers clean. You guys should be doing the same as well. I understand everyone has preferences for maps but It is all our our jobs to do this. There are plenty of maps I don't like but play on them with friends and I still have plenty of fun regardless of map. So if you are going to hop on a server just peek at each one and see what the status is because if there's 10 admins on FF OFF and none on dust2 what should be your obvious choice?? That one time you decide not to go on an adminless server someone could say something so awful a regular could be turned away by this.

And if any of you ever do need help on a server I'm practically always around. You can add me on steam: Paraplegic_Ballerina.
 
Last edited:
.:Snowman:. said:
I guess people (including admins), dont really play dust2 because dod:S is so much more fun

Diamond said:
Quite True...
All our DOD:S Servers are always full...
including Kalt and Avalanche...
Peace

Quite frankly, we are all one big family here in Edge Gamers. Comments like these are counter productive to the spirit of our clan. Where you choose to play is 100% your business, however please do not come here gloating about your servers. Or saying how you do not like the maps. Some people do enjoy the map, as is evident by the nearly full server we maintain for it.

Can you do me a favor? Can you have a great day? Can you do that for me? :P
 
Back
Top