K Kirbyman I made one post Joined Mar 14, 2009 Messages 19 Mar 19, 2009 #1 Well I have been accepted into the U.S Army and are going for training at FT.Binning, GA that's like 30min away from my house so that's whats up so ill be active in game a on forums so wish me good luck!!!
Well I have been accepted into the U.S Army and are going for training at FT.Binning, GA that's like 30min away from my house so that's whats up so ill be active in game a on forums so wish me good luck!!!
Megs A Tagger John Madden! Joined Mar 5, 2009 Messages 8,206 Mar 19, 2009 #4 Good Luck Kirbyman...stay safe! - Meg's A Tagger
P PieceMaker Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 2, 2008 Messages 2,471 Mar 19, 2009 #5 Good luck dude and thanks a bunch.
foxhound-KD- Thread Junky Joined Jan 16, 2009 Messages 930 Mar 19, 2009 #6 GoodLuck and may the force be with you, always.
K Kirbyman I made one post Joined Mar 14, 2009 Messages 19 Mar 19, 2009 #7 That's whats up I hope to use the force and dominate
40oz Active Member Joined Mar 6, 2009 Messages 250 Mar 19, 2009 #8 Good Luck.....try to get in good with night watch.....COED TRAINING...........GOTTA LOVE IT......LoL
B Burning Shadow Active Member Joined Dec 30, 2008 Messages 329 Mar 19, 2009 #11 Try to stay safe, but thanks for defending our country! Good luck!
A AmunRa? I made one post Joined Mar 14, 2009 Messages 21 Mar 19, 2009 #12 oh your lucky, I tried yesterday to enlist but they won't take me
I Iceman {Ky} Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 21, 2008 Messages 2,815 Mar 19, 2009 #14 May God bless you and be with you, Thanks for serving our country. Iceman
C Citizen Soldier Active Member Joined Oct 8, 2008 Messages 283 Mar 19, 2009 #18 Good luck man! Hoaah!
K Kakihara I made one post Joined Mar 7, 2009 Messages 12 Mar 19, 2009 #19 Hope you don't die, good luck.