Accepted by the ARMY

Good luck!

I will pray for you that you come home safely when your tour our job is done. We all know you will do a good job in keeping our country safe.

Take care and have a Blessed Career!

Peace!
 
Well good luck & may the Lord bless your path with success. My prayer is that you learn patience & understanding. So take care & I ask that the Lord put his angels upon you to carry you along you path to glory.
 
Thank you all for your prayers and congratulations I'm sure the ARMY will make a change in my life and help me gain the tactics I need to succeed.
 
Good luck man. I spent 7 years in Army ROTC, first in high school then through three years of college. If I hadn't run out of money, I would have graduated and made it into the army as a LT.

Make us proud.
 
Take if from me, Keep your mouth shut and your head down and dont take anything a drill seargent says (yells) at you personally and you will be fine. Best of luck.

PS. Learn to spell Benning or those infantry boys will tear you apart. :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top