Has anybody else here had the problem of incredibly poor teams on Avalanche this week? Of the past four times I have joined the game, I joined the Allies 3 times and the Germans once, and each time, the majority of my fellow teammates played as though they had no idea how to move forward.
I even thought it was a free weekend I didn't hear about on Sunday, but last night was probably the worst overall German team I have ever played on, to the point of simply refusing to advance past our first flag.
(I will give credit where it is due, however, and so I do have to say that (IO) SA and his fellow Allied MG did one of the best shutdown jobs I have ever seen on us last night. Of course, I'm sure that a team of eGO guys working together well could have handled that admirably
)
Anyway, am I the only one who has noticed this lately? I'm just curious to see whether it's just related to when I join (about 10:30-11:00PM EST) or just a pure coincidence.
I even thought it was a free weekend I didn't hear about on Sunday, but last night was probably the worst overall German team I have ever played on, to the point of simply refusing to advance past our first flag.
(I will give credit where it is due, however, and so I do have to say that (IO) SA and his fellow Allied MG did one of the best shutdown jobs I have ever seen on us last night. Of course, I'm sure that a team of eGO guys working together well could have handled that admirably
)Anyway, am I the only one who has noticed this lately? I'm just curious to see whether it's just related to when I join (about 10:30-11:00PM EST) or just a pure coincidence.








... i cant say the team disparity has rly been any better or worse lately ... eGO guys do a much better job than a lot of the other servers about trying to switch teams and balance things ... b/c it wasn't like Axis was down 2-3 guys that whole time (at least last night) i think it was just some unlucky recent teammates that you've had dude =/











