I've owned quite a few cars in my life, but this mustang has by far been my baby.
I have had:
2002 Hyundai Elantra Silver no mods. Bought it for my wife when we had our first kid. She had been driving the 1995 escort and the tranny was about to go and also she needed more space for the car seat. Sold it 3 months ago, it was a great car but didn't need it. She now has a dark blue 2000 Dodge Caravan Sport.
1998 Ford Taurus Maroon i guess? tinted windows, White face nightglow 7 color gauges, chrome tribal flame pedals, Purple neon light around the cd player, purple neon on back dash, APC flame grill, clear corner lights, 98 mustang spoiler, sound system and 17" ADR Demonya wheels. Drove it for five years and put lots of miles on it. Took the wheels off and system out and gave it to my mom.
1997 Ford F-150 single cab green and silver. Tinted windows, sound system, and bed cover. Traded it in for the Taurus. Worst mistake I ever made. The week after I traded it in, I found out a guy had bought it from the dealer, drove it home and the motor locked up in it. But he got a brand new motor because it was a recall issue.
1995 Ford Escort Light Green Hatchback. Bought for $350 bucks the old motor had thrown a rod through the oil pan. I put a motor in it and system. Interior was like brand new.
1995 Nissan 200sx(like a 2 door sentra) green with candy coated paint. It was wrecked and I bought for $50 had to put about $600 in it to make it driveable. Had a Nismo short ram intake, Nismo header, Nismo Valve cover, stage 1 racing clutch, Nismo short throw shifter, Nismo shift knob and Nismo racing steering wheel and racing pedals.
1982 GMC 1-Ton Flatbed blue. My first vehicle. It spent most of its life being passed from one wrecker company in town to another until I rescued it from the death cycle. It had a 454 w a 4speed and granny gear.
I did not have all these cars at the same time. I did have the taurus, escort and nissan at the same time. I currently just have the
89 Mustang Has 17" cobra r wheels. smoked altezza taillights, K&N cold air intake and sound system.
And I currently have a
76 Ford F150 dark blue and baby blue with a 390 enforcer police interceptor edition motor from a 68 ford xl. I'm hoping at Tax Time when I get my return, I can get a paint job on the truck and maybe some wheels.
And I drive a 2004 12 Pass Ford Church Van.
I might can dig out pics of the Flatbed and 97 F150 I had if you guys would like to see them, but I never took pics of the Escort or the Nissan.