Respawn we all know your car is this:
![]()
*1830s*

Nice S14, man. Did you do an SR20 swap or did you turbo the KA24?
Nice 240 that thing looks clean! Do you just have the GT28 still or did you upgrade? Nice FN01RC's I got the same ones!
I hate it when I'm blasting down the freeway and I see a white (local state trooper color) Crown Vic, Impala, or Charger. Talk about a buzz kill. Even if it's not a cop, I still end up driving the speed limit for the rest of that drive.
I've taken it out a few times as well, it's pretty solid out there.Yeah, are you serious? What do you have done? I'm going to guess it's a fake since it says longislandstreetrods for the website and you said you live in California but yeah LOL.
Can we please stop the fake cars? It's confusing me