- Joined
- Feb 6, 2009
- Messages
- 1,932
As I recal there is a lot of complaining with the new sniper server!:cursing: "man all my points are lost", "I'm out, they are taking all my points":facewall: lol..
:glare: So Kendle has brought up a new idea! Let the Sniper Server have its own point system(you cannot look at these points online, only when you are in the server and type Rank, Stats.etc) And he told us to talk about this new proposal,and he might consider it!
:thumbup:I though this will be the best way, VOTE for it! What do you have to say about it!
:glare: So Kendle has brought up a new idea! Let the Sniper Server have its own point system(you cannot look at these points online, only when you are in the server and type Rank, Stats.etc) And he told us to talk about this new proposal,and he might consider it!
:thumbup:I though this will be the best way, VOTE for it! What do you have to say about it!
















