Attention Flash and Strand/Charlie fans.

slayr357

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jul 6, 2006
Messages
2,414
Both server are on the verge of breaking into the top ten. Lets get in there and do it!! Five servers are now in the top 22! WTG guys.
 
DAM all the way! I actually built my self a little sand hut to live in. Charlie > heaven
 
My friend, Strand was the 1st eGO map i played, Therefor I naturally fell in love with it, along side my fellow DAM buster's members, so it's only normal for you to prefer your kind of map... hope this helped hehe.
 
I will definitely do my part to help Strand fly up the ranks. I've not played Flash much lately but I'll pop in there from time to time.
 
Ill pop in on flash and Strand for once in a while. The more eGO servers we can get in the top 10 the better.
 
I know there's a bunch more Strand Fans out there...

Come on boys & Girls lets do this!!!

Bring Strand back to its former glory!!!
 
Man everytime i get home from work Flash is empty, but during the day its packed. Ill do my part to kill stuff!
 
I've been tearing it up on Flash the last few weeks but I'll continue to do my part!
Everybody come in so I have more people to kill!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top