S slayr357 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 6, 2006 Messages 2,414 Apr 17, 2009 #1 Both server are on the verge of breaking into the top ten. Lets get in there and do it!! Five servers are now in the top 22! WTG guys.
Both server are on the verge of breaking into the top ten. Lets get in there and do it!! Five servers are now in the top 22! WTG guys.
G GySgt Bullet Catcher Poster Joined Dec 14, 2008 Messages 159 Apr 17, 2009 #3 You can count on me to be a daily regular in Flash!!! R/GBC
T Tiberias Poster Joined Dec 21, 2008 Messages 192 Apr 17, 2009 #4 DAM all the way! I actually built my self a little sand hut to live in. Charlie > heaven
B Blasphemy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 3,684 Apr 17, 2009 #5 i just cant get to like those maps.. idk whats wrong with them
R Rocker Phill Poster Joined Dec 20, 2008 Messages 159 Apr 17, 2009 #6 My friend, Strand was the 1st eGO map i played, Therefor I naturally fell in love with it, along side my fellow DAM buster's members, so it's only normal for you to prefer your kind of map... hope this helped hehe.
My friend, Strand was the 1st eGO map i played, Therefor I naturally fell in love with it, along side my fellow DAM buster's members, so it's only normal for you to prefer your kind of map... hope this helped hehe.
S superduck Poster Joined Jun 30, 2008 Messages 189 Apr 17, 2009 #8 I will definitely do my part to help Strand fly up the ranks. I've not played Flash much lately but I'll pop in there from time to time.
I will definitely do my part to help Strand fly up the ranks. I've not played Flash much lately but I'll pop in there from time to time.
O OUCH Famous Joined Mar 8, 2009 Messages 504 Apr 17, 2009 #9 ive been slacking, but ill definately fill up flash tonight
V VizierKane EGO Zealot Joined Feb 6, 2009 Messages 1,932 Apr 17, 2009 #11 I used to be a Flash regular! but now im a sniper server regular
F FlyingAce Rookie Joined Nov 10, 2008 Messages 92 Apr 17, 2009 #12 sweet lets all gets our maps full. i'll do my part on flash, that's for sure
N Nutshot Poster Joined Jul 7, 2008 Messages 100 Apr 17, 2009 #13 Ill pop in on flash and Strand for once in a while. The more eGO servers we can get in the top 10 the better.
Ill pop in on flash and Strand for once in a while. The more eGO servers we can get in the top 10 the better.
G Greenlight Terror EGO Zealot Joined Jul 24, 2007 Messages 1,749 Apr 17, 2009 #14 I know there's a bunch more Strand Fans out there... Come on boys & Girls lets do this!!! Bring Strand back to its former glory!!!
I know there's a bunch more Strand Fans out there... Come on boys & Girls lets do this!!! Bring Strand back to its former glory!!!
ST0RMY Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 14, 2009 Messages 3,745 Apr 18, 2009 #16 Man everytime i get home from work Flash is empty, but during the day its packed. Ill do my part to kill stuff!
Man everytime i get home from work Flash is empty, but during the day its packed. Ill do my part to kill stuff!
K Kayteen Poster Joined Jan 3, 2009 Messages 179 Apr 18, 2009 #17 MMm... Flash... Flash good. Make Flash top. Mmm...
S suntzuEDITED Famous Joined Feb 12, 2009 Messages 495 Apr 18, 2009 #18 i just cant get to like those maps.. idk whats wrong with them Click to expand... BL4SPH3MY that's probably because you never played DoD1.3
i just cant get to like those maps.. idk whats wrong with them Click to expand... BL4SPH3MY that's probably because you never played DoD1.3
D DjO Poster Joined Apr 12, 2009 Messages 124 Apr 18, 2009 #20 I've been tearing it up on Flash the last few weeks but I'll continue to do my part! Everybody come in so I have more people to kill!
I've been tearing it up on Flash the last few weeks but I'll continue to do my part! Everybody come in so I have more people to kill!