keyboard and Mouse

Clewlow

I made one post
Joined
May 2, 2009
Messages
12
:facewall::facewall::facewall::facewall::facewall:

I dunno which keyboard and mouse to get ive been looking at the

Razer Deathadder
Saitek Ellcipse ii

any ideas ???
 
i have a razor diamondback and have been nothing but pleased. i also have a saitek eclipse and have been nothing but pleased again.
 
Last edited:
+1 for saitek eclipse! I own the regular version, and love it to death.

Go G5 for your mouse. I have an old MX1000, but a friend has a G5 and it is nice.
 
Yerr, go for G5 / G9. Suggest you try them out first to get a feel of the thing and if they fit nicely in your hand. :)
 
I run & love my Razer lachesis & lycosa, they are by far the most comfortable mouse & KB ive used. However if you're not looking to spend 60-70per, then I must recommend the g5 [can get for 30ish at walmart] and the g15v1 which if you can find one is usually 40-50. I used to use those & they were good, solid & last forever.
 
+1 to the Eclipse II However for Mouse my vote would be any mouse except the G9, Personally I found it blocky and it didn't feel right sitting in my hand, I much preferred the Diamondback from Razer
 
I love my G5 mouse

BUT stay away from the Saitek Cyborg. Nothing but trouble for lots of people.

Eclipse is fine though, i have heard nothing but good remarks :D
 
I have the Deathadder and love it.

I don't go for gaming keyboards though...my standard Dell keyboards have never let me down and feel better IMO. Back lighting is over-rated, playing games in the dark is bad for your eyes anyways.
 
+1 for the Razer Lycosa, super comfortable keyboard, In terms of a mouse i have the MX518 and gotta say its awesome, best value for price.
Also like Arn0t said, Ive heard a couple of people too having problems with the Saitek Cyborg, compatibility problems, one of my cuz had one and his games kept crashing down because of it.

Good luck!:)
 
Back
Top